FEEL THE POWER !
Meeting will be held
May 22, 2013 at the
- 7:30 pm.
We will look forward to a Fun filled 2013 Race Season.
Please attend these meetings and be part of the Setup of a New Facility.
Exciting Sport of Drag Racing !
We would like to Thank all Sponsors, Racers, Spectators, and Volunteers
for their continued support in the 2012 EDRA Race Season.
Estevan Drag Racing Association – April 2011, New Track Update
EDRA is in the development stages for construction of a New Drag Race Facility.
We have a title for approx 100 acres of land. We have started the Layout procedures of the track.
Minor levelling of the ground is in place. This will show the set up of the facility.
Follow this link -
EDRA Drag Race Facility - up to date information on the track
Proposed Track Layout - March, 2011
Click on the PDF below
Arial view of the track layout Click on the picture below for a larger view.
Have some Fun Bench Racing,
Sell your parts and race vehicles.
Check out the New
Sign up - It is Free
Quick Sixteen - Quickest 16 Qualified Race Vehicles at each Event.
"A" Open Bracket - All Race vehicles not qualifying in the Quick Sixteen.
Brackets - All street vehicles wanting to compete
(Street Tire Cars Only)
Bikes & sleds - All Bikes & sleds
Jr Dragster class - Open Jr Bracket class from 8-17
contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Race location & Ticket prices
Drag Race location
Estevan Municipal Airport is located 7 km north of
Estevan on Hwy # 47 north and
2 km east to the airport on grid # 704.
Ticket prices - Ages 12 and up $10.00 each
under 12 free
Racer entry fee - $50.00 ( includes car and driver- all classes except JR Dragster)
Junior Dragster entry fee $20.00
( $5.00 racer fees discount to Members entered in race events )
See you at the Races !
2013 Memberships forms are available
or from one of our
hope you have Fun at the 2013
- The Estevan Drag Racing Association is a Non-profit Organization that was formed to bring the
Sport of Drag Racing to the Estevan Area.
- Drag Racing is a growing Sport in the World with Excitement for the Spectators and Racers alike.
We had our first Drag race on Sept 21/ 2003 at the Estevan Airport.
- A Special Thanks to our sponsors, spectators, racers, and members for successful race.
- We use a PortaTree Professional timing system.
- To become a member, Please fill out a
member form and or
- The Association’s purpose is to promote safe, organized Drag Racing in the Estevan area.
- The Association will take all necessary steps to Build and Maintain a Drag Racing Facility in the Estevan area.
- The Association will provide a forum for members from any Province or State and is to be a non-profit organization.
- The Association will discourage and denounce Illegal Street Racing.
- The Association will promote and encourage a
Street Legal Racing Program and will assist Law Enforcement Agencies
with the Education and Promotion of a Street Legal Program.
EDRA President :
EDRA General Information :